For you crafters, do you see a project and think, this can't be that hard. Well, this was one of those projects. It wasn't so much hard as time consuming. It was tedious work but worth it. I made these for some girlfriends. Something little to say thank you for your friendship. ps. I'm still working on my sewing skills.
Here is what I did:
1. Cut shapes out of muslin fabric. I used cookie cutters for the different shapes.
2. I sewed the two fabric shapes together. This can be done on machine or hand sewn.
3. I added a string that will be used as the tag.
4. Fill with loose tea. I used earl grey and chai.
5. Sew the hole together.
6. Using scrapbook paper, cut a square and glue on end of string.