1. Batiste Dry Shampoo. This product has become quite popular in the last year or so. It's great for those days when you don't have time to wash your hair or are in between shampoos. You just spray on your roots, let it sit for a minute and then rub in with your fingers. That part is important or you will have blotches in your hair. It basically absorbs the oils and smell from you hair as well gives you some volume. I've tried a few different kinds and find this one works the best. It's ranked #1 in the UK. I get it at Winners for around $8.00.
2. BB Cream. This product again has become really popular in the last year. I tired it once and was hooked. It basically is an 8 in 1 beauty balm for your face that is more than a tinted mouisturizer or basic foundation. It covers, moisturizes, evens tone, brightens and controls shine. It also adjusts to your pigment and doesn't feel heavy on your face. I usually set it with a bit of powder. It's about $23.00 but last a long time. Again, easy and fast for busy mornings.
3. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. This is one of Kiehl's popular products. I'm new to Kiehl's and new to anti aging products but when I found this one, I immediately liked it. I was scared to use an oil on my skin but don't be. The next morning your skin feels amazing. It's not cheap at $48 but most good anti aging skin products aren't cheap. I look at it as investing in my skin long term. You don't need alot, just a few drops each night and I usually use 3-4 times a week.
4. Sally Hansen Nail Gel Hardener. Again this one gets great reviews. I came across this product on Pinterest. It suggested it as part of DIY gel nails. While it won't make your nails last as gel but for the price it will keep them from chipping or breaking and makes them significantly harder. As a top coat it gives a good shine and seals your color.
5. Loreal Volumious Mascara. I love mascara. I love doing up my eye make up so a good mascara with lot's of volume and length is a must. I have tried lot's of different mascaras, even some of the expensive ones at Sephora and I keep coming back to this one. It's not expensive and definitely does what it says. Make sure to go with the tried and true original, black non waterproof straight brush.
One bonus product I use almost daily is Infusium 23 Leave in Conditioner. After a shower I spray it on before I comb through so I don't damage my hair and adds shine. It's light so it doesn't weigh it down.
What are your favourite products?