I have a few friends who have been blogging for quite sometime. I know blogging isn't anything new or cutting edge but it's a good way to keep in touch with friends and family who live far away. Life as a full time mommy is hectic and crazy at times but this will be a good place to put down my thoughts on a day to day basis. I have a feeling many of these posts will be about my sweet children: they are my life and my heart along with my husband, entertaining: anyone who knows me knows I love to host a good party and DIY projects: it's an outlet for me to get creative and especially try to do something I've never done before.
For the sake of being random and fun, I thought I would write 25 random things about myself that you may or may not know:
1. I adore dark chocolate.
2. I hang dry most of our clothes.
3. I used to hate used or old things till about two years ago. I love a good thrift find.
4. I'm not great at accessorising but painted nails seem to pull an outfit together.
5. I like to research everything.
6. Definitely not a morning person.
7. I don't care that I drive a mini van. It's practical and that's what I need right now.
8. Making lists is an absolute must.
9. Wish I could travel more. Not vacation but travel.
10. One day I hope to live on a farm/acreage and maybe have a chicken or two.
11. Sorry if you have ever heard me sing. Not one of my talents.
12. I have never seen the movie Sound of Music.
13. Cereal is my go-to meal anytime of the day.
14. If my feet are cold, I can't sleep.
15. Shopping over the border is a delight.
16. My husband I were at numerous places and events together but we never knew each other.
17. I graduated high school with 17 people. Many which I went to kindergarten with.
18. I can't even remember the last time I finished a novel.
19. Running a half or full marathon is on my bucket list.
20. I would rather do anything else but public speak in front of a large group. Like most people.
21. I cry easily.
22. I don't like wearing my glasses but unfortunately I need to.
23. I'm not a huge fan of the newborn stage but think it gets fun after 6 months.
24. Played basketball in high school and rugby in university.
25. I've never broken a bone or been put under anesthesia.
Here are my two littles making the most of running errands with mommy this morning.