I bought navy jersery material and shiny gold sequince material at the fabric store. Here is what I did:
1. Cut fabric about 15" x 40".
2. Match up fabric length wise with print side together.
3. Sew along edge to make a tube.
4. Turn inside out.
5. Match up the ends of the circle with print side together again, pin and sew around till you have a small hole. This is a tricky part so go slow.
6. Hand sew the small hole closed.
I also made one for myself and just increased the size of the fabric to 35" x 70".