captured

September long weekend we decided to do one last weekend getaway.  I've always wanted to go to Leavenworth, WA and our good friends the Hauser's had been and loved it.  So we packed up the tent trailer for the first time in the summer and headed out on an adventure.  The weather was perfect, Leavenworth was cute and very German and the kids had a blast.  KOA campgrounds are perfect for families complete with pools, organised games, outdoor movies and free chocolate chips cookies every afternoon = worth every penny.  

Our friend Ang of Ella Haus Photography is an amazing photographer and she was ever so kind to squeeze in a family photoshoot during her holidays.  Her pictures are magical to say the least.  She captured so many great moments.  Here are some of my favourites ...


With such beautiful pictures I knew I needed to get them up on the wall.  The tough part was choosing which ones to print and frame.  I bought the wood frames from Cut It Out Already.  They don't ship with glass so I used glass from older picture frames I already had for the 5x7 and 8x10 frames and got glass cut locally for the two 16x20.  They come unfinished so I painted them white, cream and gold.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips