June: It's Gonna Be Great.


On an earlier post I wrote about my love for printables.  I just ordered from Naptime Diaries for the first time.  It's a great blog, shop and I follow it on Instagram.  They have beautiful prints, worksheets and devotionals.  I got the June printable bundle.  It has 12 different items: weekly planner, two notecards, four scripture memory cards, a to-do list, two prints, and desktop wallpaper.  It comes as download-able high resolution PDF's to be printed in any size.  

It's been great for getting organized.  And I enjoy having scripture through the house.  

Here is how I've used mine ....



Memory verses I pinned on one of my bulletin boards.


I took this weekly print and used it as my meal planner.  With a wipeable marker, I wrote all our meals on the glass and it can be used every week.


I always have to-do lists but learning it's not about lists.  It's about moments, being present, taking the time to stop and enjoy life.


Our monthly calendar always books up fast.  This is our command centre essentially. 



Some more pretty print you can purchase.


Here is the complete bundle.  


Hope you feel organized and encouraged as we go into summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips