Welcome Summer Party


This past weekend I hosted a 'welcome summer' party with some girlfriends.  It was nice to have a small group of friends over for appetizers, dessert and drinks.  The weather held out which made for a nice patio setting.

I choose a navy, coral and gold colour scheme which turned out so pretty.  They are very popular colours right now.  The fresh flowers add the perfect touch to the backyard party.

One of my favourite parts of the evening was the Loose Leaf Tea Bar.  I came across the idea via Pinterest and have never seen it done before.  So I purchased four varieties of tea at David's Tea, had tea bags and agave sticks for each of the girls.  I made sure to have descriptions of each tea so they could pick their favourites. The four flavours I choose were Just Peachy, Organic Cream of Earl, Rooibos de Provence and Coffee Pu'erh.  They all smelled divine.  It's always nice to have your guests leave with something, whether a good memory or a special treat.

Thanks ladies for a wonderful evening.










Loose Leaf Tea Bar


This tassel garland I made was a fun addition and once I figured out what I was doing, was pretty easy.  The best part is you can custom make it to the colours of your party. 
Here is the link for the tutorial: Linen, Lace & Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips